It is a humorous literary award given to - yes, you guessed it - the book with the oddest title that was published that year.
Some of my favorites from the list of past winners include:
- Last Chance at Love - Terminal Romances
- The Book of Marmalade: Its Antecedents, Its History, and Its Role in the World Today
- How to Avoid Huge Ships (wtf?)
- Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers
- Living with Crazy Buttocks
- If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start with Your Legs (rofl)
- Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Nude Mice (Nude mice??)
Have you any submissions for this year's Oddest Title prize?
Wiki on Diagram Prize