Thursday, June 3, 2010

Challenges: Flashback Challenge

Did you notice the Book Challenge photo to the left, below the recent comments box?

There seem to be dozens of book reading challenges in the blogosphere, and it looked like a few would overlap with books I would be intending to review anyway. Keeping track of these books via a challenge gives me a clear goal, and holds me to the mental promises I have made of books that ought to be reviewed.

I am shooting for a Scholar medal - Four to Six books re-read.
Two books down already:

The Flashback challenge is here, from BookLust.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts