Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #18 - Towers of Midnight

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
***
We pre-ordered this penultimate book in the Wheel of Time series from Amazon and it arrived today, the day of release (and the day before my bday!) SQUEE
"A wave of wrongness washed over her, a warping in the air, the Pattern itself rippling. A balescream it was called - a moment when creation itself howled in pain."
New to the series? Read my review of the entire series here.
My detailed analysis of the last book, The Gathering Storm, is here.

Watch the Trailer for Towers of Midnight here: 
Trailer - Towers of Midnight (a.k.a Most Anticipated Book of the Year)

Bai, I disappear to read.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. That was a howl to chill me to the bone.

    Nice teaser and will have to check in on the series next.

    Mine is from the Wrong Blood.

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1460726577/teaser-tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pick up my copy tonight and I cannot wait!!

    My Teaser for this week is:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-changeless.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this series before. Interesting teaser.

    Stop by and check out my teaser and if you have time hit my New All Hallows Eve Tradition Post and let me know what you think would be a great scary book to give away for Halloween.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this series before, I think I've missed something. This is a very vivid teaser, thanks:)
    I wish you a Happy Birthday!!!:)Enjoy YOUR day and your new book:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When creation itself howled in pain - wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what - months ago I had the complete series given to me and what did I do? I gave them away!! I knew I'd regret that decision and hello?? I do. Great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read any of this series, but after this teaser that will change. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, hon. New follower stopping by on the blog hop . . .

    I'm am taking great pains to avoid your Towers of Midnight review (I'm only about 1/3 through it - gawd, I wish they'd done an e-book!), but I completely agree with your review of The Way of Kings. Looking forward to following your reviews.

    Sally - Bibrary Bookslut

    Hugs,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts