Friday, April 29, 2011

Blogger Hop #20 - Apr29-31

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books! (My first in almost 2 months)

Book Blogger Hop


 

"Summer is coming - What 2011 release are you looking forward to?"
Wow, this feels rather unfamiliar - I haven't had the time to do justice with the Hop in over a month!
The release that I'm looking forward to is Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews, Book 5 in the Kate Daniels series. I'm a fan of hers, as regular e-Volving Books visitors know: 
My review of Magic Burns and Magic Bites (the first two books in the series)
You can click here for an Excerpt of Magic Slays from Ilona's website.
Do you like book jackets? You might want to stay and look through Penguin's latest idea that re-furbishes some childhood classics
The most awesome thing I've seen this month:

If you decide to follow me, let me know  so I can follow back!

P.S> I know bloggers will name GRRM's #5, Anita Blake's #20 (I've stopped reading this series), and just so you know, I got to Pre-read and review Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill early. Hmmm what else am I missing?!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. I was irritated with the last 2 Anita Blake Books much to my dismay. Here is my pick: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/n-spirit-of-twitter-friday-follow-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deepali! Old follower here. Yay for the blog hops and follow fridays! Blackberry Summer is my upcoming release I want to read and I listed my shelter books on my blog.

    Blessings,
    Judith Leger - Paran/Fantasy Romance
    www.judithleger.weebly.com
    www.judithleger.blogspot.com
    w/a L.J. Leger - YA Fantasy
    www.ljleger.weebly.com
    w/a Jadette Paige - Erotic
    www.jadettepaige.weebly.com
    www.jadettepaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon keeps suggesting I buy Ilona Andrews books, maybe I should pay more attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by from the blog hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hopping over, I've enjoyed visiting you all back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the compliments about my blog :) I chose the background design from the Template Designer (advanced layout setting) - it is in the folder, it is in the Awesome Inc. folder - feel free to totally steal it :)

    I am a new follower, looking forward to reading your reviews!

    http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, and thank's so much for stopping by my blog, I am so lucky to live in my beautiful Australia. I love the look and feel of your site and am now eagerly following.

    Have a great weekend, catch up with you soon.

    Soooz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! New Follower!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    That book has a beautiful cover!
    ~Happy Reading!~
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so stopping by my blog, I'm following your's now too!

    I'm so excited for Magic Slays. I just reread the last book. I wish I had time to reread the whole series like you did, they're just so good! I'm so jealous that some people were able to win an ARC of Magic Slays... oh well, only a month left of waiting.
    Have you read the Curran POVs for Magic Bleeds on Ilona's blog? I was so glad Gordan filled in the space left out after Curran woke up.

    Kaity - Bitten Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Thanks for stopping by earlier - I admit I am anxiously awaiting Magic Slays and Hit List! Both are favourite series of mine.

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! :) Thanks for stopping by. I still haven't read that series, but I keep hearing how good it is!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts