Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lendle - Why not?

The latest development on the Kindle i.e. Amazon Kindle now to Lend books (I wrote that back in Oct '10), has of course, resulted in a host of new business models and opportunities.
This site seems an all-round best in class:

Lendle. The easiest, fastest, fairest, and best way to lend and borrow Kindle™ books.

http://lendle.me/
You can log in, and you get two initial borrows. The more books you lend, the more you can borrow. I ran through their book list, and it is pretty great.
My only thought is - why didn't I think of this first?
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words! We appreciate it. :)

    Jeff Croft
    Lendle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth checking out! Once I clear some of the backlogged e-books off my reading list so I can make time for some new ones, I am totally going browsing on that site. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff,
    Thank you so much for your response here.
    I'm a fan, wishing you and Lendle all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts