Monday, May 30, 2011

Ilona Andrews and Magic Slays

The book I've been blabbering about here is finally releasing TOMORROW!
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5)*Squeeee*
Incredibly excited - my amazon account tells me it is "pre-ordered and will be delivered to your Kindle on May 31st, 2011".
I did an excellent job of forgetting about it all of last week (something I thought would be the only way to stay sane this month), but I can't help being an excitable fangirl today!


Anyone else waiting for a book?
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. OH squee. I was hoping to pre-order this through Book Depository. I didn't think of pre-ordering it through Kindle! LOL. I do have the print copies at home, that's why I'm waiting. But maybe I should get it for my Kindle too. Hmmm.

    Either way, so excited! I'm also excited for Mira Grant's Deadline, which will be out tomorrow too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop thinking about it *must ignore book for a few more hours*.
    It is the easiest way to get books here in India - ebooks. Book Depo doesn't do my part of the world yet *sigh*
    Who is Mira Grant? I think I'd like her, since you recommend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. Thank goodness for Amazon, right?

    Mira Grant is the pseudonym of Seannan Mcguire. Books under Mira Grant are about bloggers and zombies, my favorite combination. :D The first book in the Newsflesh trilogy is Feed -- I wrote a review here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts