Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #36 - Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews

It is HERE! If you see the last couple of posts I've been writing, they revolve around the latest book by Ilona Andrews:  Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5). This is from Chapter 3, Location 570 (yes, the numbers are always more than page numbers) on my Kindle.
Andrea paused, her hands on a bloody rag.
"What do you mean, fainted?"
"Took a dive. Kissed the pavement. Swooned like a Southern belle after her first kiss. Had a dreadful case of the vapors."

I am SO excited to read this - and highly recommend you pick up this series if you haven't read it yet. Skip the first two books and start from the Third,and keep going! My reviews of Magic Burns and Magic Bites(Book1) is here.
You can click here for an Excerpt of Magic Slays from Ilona's website.
P.S. I had some trouble getting my head out of this book and putting the quote out here, instead of continuing to read! 
***
Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.



Teaser Tuesdays
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. what a wonderfull teaser!

    Have a great day!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this one too. I will be reading it this week. I just have to decide whether to read it first or Kiss of Snow first. My teasers this week are from The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong and Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Great teaser! I'm waiting for my copy now! I can't wait:)

    here's mine if your interested:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-may-31st-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great teaser! I absolutely love this series.

    I am a new follower :)

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got this one a few days ago I'm hoping to make it my next read. Great teaser.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lamo!! That is awesome!! I love the use of metaphors ^_^

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed when I read your Teaser "Took a dive. Kissed the pavement..."

    That was perfect way to grab me and now I really have to look this one up on Goodreads.

    Doing happy dance for you since you got this one on you Kindle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy - I've been waiting for this...is it out NOW!!!?? have to go to the bookstore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts