Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogger Hop #18 - Jan28-30

Book Blogger Hop
Welcome to e-volving books! If you've been here before, you know that this site is about ebooks, epic fantasy, blogger spotlights and the Kindle/Amazon.

The Book I'm looking forward to in '11?
Towers of Midnight (Wheel of Time)In general, the big year for next books in series' that I follow from prominent authors is 2012.
Robert Jordan and Brandon's finale to the Wheel of Time will come out then, and Stormlight Archives #2 by Brandon is due to release late 2012.
That said, I'm looking forward to the next Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels starrer releasing in May!
What's your TBR list topper for '11? 
 
 If you want to find an entertaining minute or two:
If you follow, let me know so I can follow you back!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. The book I'm waiting for has a Kindle edition out already. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Hop. I'm afraid I gave up on Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series around book 6 or so. Just didn't have the stamina for the epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, really am enjoying your blog. Especially the Umberto Eco part. Have you read history of Ugliness? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

    He’s back on that list now.

    Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

    Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband loves Robert Jordan's series. I'll have to tell him the last book will be published.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments and the visit, I'm hopping back on all your pages with replies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deepali, happy to be hopping! I just started reading on my Kindle. I have it always in my purse now! But i still am not a total convert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deepali!
    Thanks so much for the visit! It's appreciated! El sick one is still beside me on the couch and I think we'll be heading to the doctor today :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @BookQuoter - Hmm, I'll check in with you again after a month or so :) Perhaps you might be convert then!

    @Barb - Aww, hope the sickness is short, and your kid is fine soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts