Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blogger Spotlight #5: Tiffany!

Introducing *drum-roll please*: Tiffany from A Cozy Reader's Corner Reviews

Tiffany's ereader: I actually got a Kindle for Christmas. 
A recent read: A Chesapeake Shores Christmas by Sherryl Woods

Who I am: I am a stay at home mom by day. My typical day is filled with the duties of mommyhood including bringing my oldest to school and back. When I am not taking care of things around the honest, or ignoring them... I am reading! If the book isn't great my house is cleaned faster!! At night I work for a call center as a member of our Work Force Management team. My job consist of making sure all calls are routed and being answered by agents promptly. We also make the schedules and do many reports on each of the agents. My job pays attention to detail and troubleshoots quickly and efficiently. Attached is a photo of my most recent Library Book Sale treasure!

Did you consider other readers in the market? 
I did. I looked at all readers, for me it came down to the Kindle because I feel it is simply the best and most widely accepted reader. I like the design and attributes it offers.


What's the top thing you like about it? 
 The price in comparison with what it offers. I like that everyone knows the kindle. Every book is made to work with the kindle.


When do you read a paper book and when do you pick up an ebook?

I prefer a paper book. The e-books take away part of reading for me. I love having a book in my hand, feeling its them. I am in front of a computer for most all of my day. A book is a nice escape from a screen. E-books will never replace an actual physical book for me. I would like a kindle for review opportunities and the rare occasions when I travel and can't bring a ton of books.

Have you transformed your reading style or frequency? 
I reader slower than I used to due to the stops I have to make to fulfill mommy duties etc. The only change in my reading is my lifestyle. I can easily knock out a book in a couple hours if I have the time to just sit and read.

Top of Wishlist Feature: 
Read the book aloud to me! This would totally come in handy when I can't read the book myself. I wouldn't have to put the book down ever!
***
Go over to A Cozy Reader's Corner Reviews to meet Tiffany
P.S. Tiffany tells me her husband has rediscovered his love for reading after using Tiffany's Kindle!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts