Friday, January 14, 2011

NetGalley and Scribd

I was recently introduced to NetGalley by a fellow Blogger on Twitter. She just happened to mention it, and I immediately turned to Google to get more info on it. Within minutes I created my personal account at NetGalley, and uploaded my review policy. It took me a couple of seconds to understand that perhaps I qualify as a "Professional Reviewer" - and it still makes me blush to say it!!


The other great site I will be linking to in a book giveaway next week, is Scribd. I was requested by an author to promote their currently free book on Scribd, and that giveaway is coming up on Monday.


I'm looking forward to getting a few ARCs and ebooks via NetGalley, and it is a party in my head right now - Free Books!! w00t!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh these sound so good.
    I have seen NetGalley before but I think I may be too much of a novice for them to send me anything! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phantom Photog - do they care how big your following is when they choose to send you a book?
    @Kelly and I would be interested in knowing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping over to NotJustReading. I've just started using NetGalley too and love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts