Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RSS Mini-Challenge

A mini-challenge as part of Bloggiesta is to check that your site has a RSS feed.

  1. Check to see if your blog or website has a feed
  2. Set up a feed if it doesn't
  3. Set up a subscribe by email option
  4. Validate your feed
  5. Put an RSS icon that linked to your feed and another for your email option.
  6. Add the RSS feed to your header so your browser auto-detects the feed.
I have done all the above, but just was not get the RSS feed link in my header! But it looked to me like I was able to get the RSS stream from my browser link area anyway, so I don't think I need to change anything there.
Are you able to get the RSS link to the website?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I will always reply to each comment, and if you leave a link, comment on your site as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts